The F-SCAN MOBILE offers mobility and comfort. All settings and commands are entered with the display pen on the colored touch screen. The device has a multi signal output port for sine wave, adjustable square waves (full wave and dc-offset), smart wave. All connectors supporting applications are accessible from the front.The F-SCAN MOBILE is operated from a recharcheable Lithium Ion battery. The operation time with one charge is approximately 4 hours.
- Fast reaction to commands entered on the capacitive touch screen.
- DIRP analysis function with graphic display of results.
- Multi-signal OUTPUT port for sine- and square wave signals and smart wave.
- Dedicated POWER PORT with amplified output to drive accessories .
- Feature to assign amplitudes to square wave signals as a function of the frequency value.
- Feature to store 100 data sets of up to 50 frequency values, with their settings, plus a related set of DIRP results with each data set – if applicable.
- Features to select individually: WOBBLE, SWEEP, AMPLITUDE.
- Frequency range and step size for DIRP and SWEEP defined by the user.
- Operating range for sine wave signals 0.01 Hz to 3 MHz (3'000'000 Hz).
- Operating range for square wave signals 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz (100'000 Hz).
- Individual runtime can be assigned to each frequency value.
- Individual library function with up to 460 entries.
- „Soft ramping“ when switching from one frequency value to the next to avoid discharge phenomena.
- Intelligent AUTO-R function - this function adjusts the signal strength fully automatically when enabled.
- Multi-signal OUTPUT port. All signal forms are available on this port. The device switches automatically to square wave signals if the frequency value output is below 65’000 Hz and to sine wave signals for frequency values above 65’000 Hz. The user can override this assignment at any time with a touch on the wave form icon on the display.
- Program windows selectable from the touch screen display
- The 3 main program windows open at the touch of their header. Each offers settings and functions to change, select or start with a touch. It does not take long to learn their use. A detailed instruction manual is shipped with the device. Default values preset at the factory settings for common applications support a quick start.
- The special wave form SMART combines the main wave with a high frequency for best efficiency.
- The ChipCard makes simple data exchange with F-SCAN COMPACT possible.
- The ChipCard PLUS makes simple and fast data exchange between F-SCAN MOBILE and F-SCAN3 possible.
Shipping list for F‑SCAN MOBILE
- Wall charger.
- Pair of tainless steel cylinders.
- Application cable for handholds.
- Finger sensor.
- Two sets of gel pad electrodes (sticky pads).
- Application cable for handholds & gel pad electrodes.
- USB cable.
- Instruction manual.